6 Ounce(s) unsweetened baking chocolate
1/2 Cup(s) margarine
2 Cup(s) brown sugar
10 Ounce(s) purée in jar prunes
1 1/2 Cup(s) flour
1 Tablespoon(s) baking powder
2 Teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray the baking pan with oil.
1. melt chocolate and margarine, then mix with prune puree, and sugar.
2. combine dry ingredients then add to the wet mixture, add vanilla.
3. spread the batter in prepared pan, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. cool and then cut in squares.
* 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate can be substituted with 18 Tbs. and 6 Tbs. oil/margarin.