100 Gram(s) cucumber
6 mini tomato
2 Package(s) chopped natto
1 sheet nori sushi seaweed
260 Gram(s) white rice
40 Gram(s) other rice
24 Gram(s) soy sauce
2 Gram(s) wasabi
20 Gram(s) wasabi zuke Add to shopping list
1. Cook rice
2. Cook okra in boiling water about 20 sec. Chop 8 of them. slice 2 of them for decoration.
3. Cut cucumber in 5mm cubes. Cut a mini tomatoes in 8, cut all of them.
4. Mix well the natto. By hand, break the nori sheet in small pieces.
5. Mix all the above, leave it in fridge to cool.
6. Mix soy sauce, 40ml seaweed stock and wasabi. Leave it in fridge to cool.
7. Just before serving,(for the prevention of discoloration) cut avocato in cubes.
8. In a bowl, serve some cooked rice, and on top, add #5 and #6. Garnish with okura and some wasabi.